Friday, September 9, 2011

SuaraKami 2011

~~ "Doctor..doctor..feel good" ~~

Rania's fans, are you all ready for them this 17th September?? Have you all got your tix for SuaraKami 2011?? If you haven't, quickly grab your fee tix at http://www.suarakami.com.my  by filling in the form. I filled in my form the other day but didn't get the email notification from them and when I emailed them, they say my data wasn't in their system. Aigoooyaa ~~ Then I feel lazy to register again. But you all can try and register. I think they have quota of free tix each day. So, try your luck ya ~

Only Rania is the K-Pop group performing at SuaraKami 2011. Prince of Pop from Hong Kong, Hins Cheung, and all the way from India Narsh Iyer and Chinmayi will be performing too.

Our local artists such as Faizal Tahir, Hujan, Altimet, Yuna, Jaclyn Victor, Pop Shuvit, Stacy and many more will be entertaining you guys there. 

Check out Rania's Doctor Feel Good MV. Personally like this MV with their 'sexy' dances and nice music. Their "Masquerade" song is nice too. Keureom, eumak juseyo (So, music please)!!



Besides the performances, there will also be activities from youth bazaars, extreme sports, interactive games and many more!! So, go get yourself those free tix and come down to Stadium Merdeka on the 17th and have fun there!!

Till then ~

Anyeong yeorobun ~

**Word of the day :: Chogi (add "yo" behind for formal) = excuse me

No comments:

Post a Comment