Thursday, September 15, 2011

Good Girl Goodbye Baby

Again..How lucky these people are. Miss A in Singapore this 30th September. They are showcasing their new album 'A Class' which consists of the popular song 'Goodbye Baby' (loving the sing so much..passed dancing their chorus part). 

If any of you interested on going to their concert in Singapore, can click here for more info (if there are any seats left lah..). They say the ticket will be one of a kind ticket, customize for the buyers. It's like a picture card (hard like credit card I think) as the ticket. Unique right?? Hopefully during 2PM concert in Malaysia this November, will be like that also. Hehehe.. 2PM!!! Come quickly!!!

Taecyeon ssi, please come quickly ya ~ Kidarikaeyo ~

Okay till then, ~

Anyeong yeorobun ~


**Word of the day :: Yeogi wae waseo (add 'yo' for formal) = why are you here

2 comments:

  1. Hello, there!
    My name is Yurahn and I'm a big fan of your blog!
    Your blog is full of exciting posts about Korea and it is really interesting!

    There is a special event that I would like to recommend you to join!
    On october 4, 'Production Presentation of Interactive Movie featuring 2PM &Miss A' will be holding at Lotte Avenuel in Seoul.
    This special event includes interactive movie production and fansign meeting.
    Buzz Korea,global campaign offered by Korea Tourism Organization, is offering this event.

    Here is our website so you can get more information:
    http://www.ibuzzkorea.com/eng/event/dream/?sn=326

    It would be really good chance not only to meet other bloggers and share this wonderful experience but also to see Korea's top entertainers!

    The opportunity goes to the first 50 persons who apply.
    Apply and Enjoy it!

    Hope you have great day and I will keep your post reading :)

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooowww thank you for the info =))) Thanks to you I have applied for this event =))) I looooooovvvveeee 2PM!!!! Thank you for reading my blog and please do keep supporting me ya ~ Hope I my application to this event is accepted (crossing fingers) and hope you do too (if you apply also)..Thank you and nice to meet you here Yurahn =)) I'll try my best to write interesting posts =)))

    ReplyDelete