Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Protect The Boss OST

While watching Protect The Boss, did you all noticed those lovely songs on the background of every scene? Waaaaaa what a blissful songs they combined in the drama =))) Can't help my self but feeling the love mood like them (Ji Heon and Eun Seol). 

My most favorite song is "I Can't Go" by Brian Joo. Didn't know Brian's voice is soothing and melodious (since I've only heard his pop song). My first favorite was A Pink "Please Let Us Love". Catchy song I'd say. So far these are the tracks from the drama (until episode 14):

A Pink - Please Let Us Love
Kim Jae Joong - I'll Protect You
M Street - Ask
Kwang Hee (ZE:A) & Hye Won (Jewelry) - I Can Only See You
Hyu Woo - Because of You
Son Hyun Woo - Now I Know Why
Heo Young Saeng (SS501) - Sad Song
Brian Joo - I Can't Go
Lyn - They Do Not Know



Loving Ji Sung (Ji Heon) more and more the more I watch him =))))

Still waiting for the remaining episodes of Protect The Boss ~ Initially the production team planned to air 16 episodes only but due to high rating from viewer, they decided to add another 2 more episodes. We can't get enough of Ji Heon and Eun Seol ~~~~

Happy watching this drama and happy listening to their OST ~~

Okay till next time ~

Anyeong yeorobun ~

**Word of the day :: Huak shirae (add 'yo' for formal) = are you sure

p/s: I don't provide the file of the song. You guys can get it anywhere in this world wide web =))) I think you all are more expert than I am =)))) Komapsumnida ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment