Thursday, September 22, 2011

2PM - Miss A

Wanna try your chance to meet with 2PM and Miss A in Korea? Try your luck by applying for Production Presentation of Interactive Movie (Korea Tourism Organization KTO). I think this movie is to promote Korea to the world and 2PM together with Miss A is the ambassador for KTO.

This application is only open to ibuzz member (sign up here if you wanna join). The application is open from 15th September 2011 until 29th September 2011. Only 50 applicants will be selected. The result will be announce on the 30th by email or phone.

This event will be on the 4th of October in Lotte Avenue L, Myeongdong in Seoul starting from 11am - 1pm (2hrs or may change). There will be a fan sign meeting as well with 2PM and Miss A after the movie presentation. Although this event is free admission for the 50 selected applicants, all costs related to your visits and stay in Korea must be borne by the applicants themselves. If you apply and got selected but did not show up for this event, you will be banned from attending any event from buzz KOREA in the future.

I applied this because really want to meet my men (2PM) and also Miss A (love Goodbye Baby). If I do get selected, I'll be off to Korea!!!!Yahhhooooo!!! If not, it's just not my luck I think. Haaaiiihh ~~ I thought about applying this quite long coz need to plan where to stay, the costs, flight ticket some more. But, I love spontaneous action!!!

Okay, if anyone applied and got selected (and I do too), meet you all there aite~~

Till then ~

Anyeong yeorobun ~

**Word of the day :: Musun malsimiseyo (formal) / musun suriya (unformal) = what are you talking about/what are you saying

2 comments:

  1. I had came across this earlier...but I don't have my own blog...this is only for an active bloggers only. I hope u'll win coz I love reading ur blog. Stay cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawwww..thanks Hanie =)))

    Yup..I hope I win *fingers crossing*

    Then I can go Korea earlier than I expected =)))

    ReplyDelete