Thursday, September 29, 2011

Maybe Next Time

Sadly to say that I didn't get to participate the 2PM MissA Movie Presentation by Korea Tourism Organization as I didn't get selected. A bit frustrated because I was really looking forward to meet my Taec TT__TT But I take everyhting has it reasons. There might be a silver lining to this. Hmmm.. Nevermid, I will be meeting my Taec this November in our own country =))) Hope they have fan meeting session just like Sukkie and U-Kiss.

Sorry for not being able to blog anything for the past few days. Hectic with workloads.

I will be back with blog posts as soon as I finish my pile of work waiting on my desk =O=

Okay till then ~

Anyeong yeorobun ~

**Word of the day :: Solma 설마  = it can't be / [expression of in disbelief]

2 comments:

  1. gwencanayo dongsaeng. U'll meet them this November. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Komapsumnida eonni!!!dae,najungae mannaseoyo =))

    ReplyDelete