Friday, September 2, 2011

Mavin and Nine9


The moment I saw Mavin's picture, that moment also I thought to myself, "Hey, he looks exactly like my baby brother". Hahahaha.. Do you see the resemblance?? On the right side ---> is my baby brother we call him Nine9 and the left side <--- is Mavin Moon, little brother of Mason Moon, the most popular baby in Korea (Mason acted in movie 'Baby and Me' alongside with famously uri Jang Keun Suk, when her was still a small baby). My mum said Mavin's  picture here looks like me when I was little also. Hahaha.. Unfortunately, I don't have my baby picture inside my PC. So, cannot proof it to all of you. My baby brother Nine9 (original name is Zulkarnain) is big now, around 4++ years old. That picture of him when he was around 2 years old (I think...). Aaaahhh..both aegi (baby) are kiyeo (cute)!!!!

Just to share sesuamthing (something =P) with you all ~

Till then ~

Anyong yeorobun ~

**Word of the day :: Kokchong hajima = don't worry

3 comments:

  1. so cute..and yes almost the same..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ommmooooo!!!thank u thank u thank u Hanie!!!you're my first commenter!!neomu neomu kamsahamnida!!please support me all the way ya!!!

    ReplyDelete