Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Please be 'MY' pet

Kimi Wa Peto (japanese version)
Jang Keun Suk has just finished filming his new drama film with Kim Ha Neul, "You're My Pet". Have you seen the japanese version (original version) "Kimi Wa Peto" starring Matsumoto Jun (Domyouji in 'Hana Yori Dango' - Boys Over Flowers japanese version) and Koyuki (ambassador of SKII in TV advertisement)?? The japanese version of You're My Pet was a cute drama (personal opinion because I heart Matsumoto Jun =P). And to top of that, I am soooo looking forward for the Korean version of You're My Pet since Jang Keun Suk comeback since Marry Me Mary. 'Kimi Wa Peto' is a drama of a boy (Matsumoto Jun) who was found in a box in front of a successful and beautiful 30-ish woman's (Koyuki) apartment. She took him to her apartment and feed him and takes care of him like a puppy. The boy stays at her apartment for a period of time and in the end he falls in love with the woman. But the big age difference is a matter to the woman but she doesn't want to lose the boy (as she is fond of him not in a lovey dovey way).

Jang Keun Suk & Kim Ha Neul
So the Korean version will be similar as the Japanese version I presumed. But really can't wait for this drama film to be aired!!! I love Jang Keun Suk since 'Baby And Me' alongside with the famously baby Mason Moon (I seriously adore Mason and his 2 little brothers, Maden and Mavin Moon). And then falling deeply in love with Jang Keun Suk in 'You're Beautiful' as the bad tempered Hwang Tae Kyung ~ 

Mason, Maden & Mavin Moon
The moon brothers are so popular nowadays. I seriously adore Mavin because he is the coolest among the 2 brothers. He will smile all the time. Whereas Mason has his moody mood sometimes. And Maden cries a lot!! Hehehe.. Their mother is a Korean and their father is a Canadian. That's why they are so cute!!! Mixed parents =)) I've seen them in 'Hello Baby' with T-Ara (the girls have to take care of the brothers for the whole season and boy..they were probably exhausted taking care of the three brothers with different attitude) and 2PM show with the 2PM boys (only 1 episode). You can watch all of the episodes of 'Hello Baby' in YouTube (I did). Ohh how I wish I will have cute sons like the Moon brothers ~~ Is this means I have to marry a Canadian guy too?? Kekekeke ~~

Okay till then ~

Anyong yeorobun ~

**Word of the day :: Charaeseo = good work/you did well

2 comments:

  1. can't wait also for d Korean version :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you watched the japanese version??quite cute u know =)))) you shud watch that first before the korean version comes out..hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete