Monday, August 29, 2011

My Official All-About-Korea Blog

Anyonghaseyo ~ Hello there fellow readers/bloggers/visitors ~

I am here to cater you all about Korea; K-Pop, K-Dramas, K-Movies, K-Gossips, K-Variety Shows. This is my first post and I would like to detail out what exactly this blog is all about. But first of all lemme introduce myself. Just call me SheDaly. I am so into Korea for the first time when I watched Winter Sonata back in 2002 (when I was form 5 preparing for SPM). That time, it was aired at TV3 at 7pm every weekdays. My tuition class finished at 7pm. So as soon as my mom fetched me from my tuition centre, we reached our house, I quickly turn on the TV and I got to watch 40 mins of its show. But it was okay for me back then because I didn't know the meaning of "feeling" a good drama like Winter Sonata back then. After Winter Sonata finished, there comes "Autumn in My Heart" with a lot more handsome Won Bin =P (previously, I thought Bae Yong Joon is the most handsome Korean guy). And from there my interest in Korean drama became fonder each time I watch a K-drama. And now, I think I have watched so much that I have to watch at least one episode of a K-drama a day. If not, I won't be able to have a good night sleep (lame, I know).


For the world of K-Pop, I started to get to know K-Pop from  the band Super Junior when they sang Sorry Sorry (I know, quite late right??). But from there I started to search for other bands like 2PM (my ultimately favorite band everrr!!!), So Nyeo Shi Dae (also known as Girls Generation), TVXQ, Shinee, F(x), Wonder Girls, 4minute, Beast, 2NE1, Big Bang, FT Island and soooooo onn ~~ And I started to watch shows like Music Bank, Inkogayo and Mnet Countdown to update on the latest songs and comebacks from the K-Pop idols. And to top up my craze for K-Pop, I listened to K-Songs each and every day. From in my car, in my office, in my bedroom, while watching TV also I listened to K-songs (I know, lame also =P).


As for K-Variety Shows, I started watching "Family Outing" also known as "Family Comes Here" in channel 393 SBS One TV Asia in Astro. The first season with Yoo Jae Suk as the MC was soooo hilarious until I laughed my lungs out. But they changed the family members in season 2. Not as hilarious as the first season (I watched it because there's Taecyeon..kekeke). And from there, the craze for K-Variety Shows keeps on coming. Idol Army Show, Introducing Your Friend, Heroes, Talk Shows, HahaMong Show, Hello Baby, Oh My School and soooooo onn ~~ And now my obsess are towards Running Man and 2PM Show (obviously..). I will try to detail out what the shows are all about and every now and then I will update on the newest episodes of the shows.

The thing that I know a little bit of the Korean entertainment industry is that is it the largest and biggest contribution of the Korea economics. So that is why they have plenty of idols growing like mushrooms, a lot of different kind of variety shows and dozens of drama coming out each month.

So bare with me, and I will try my best to cater the Hallyu Wave that have struck all of us all around the world (Yes, outside Malaysia also). This is solely on interest based.

Ok till my next post ~~

Anyeonghi kaseyo ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment