Tuesday, August 30, 2011

MAMA 2011 in Singapore????!!!

Singaporeans K-Pop fans must be very lucky and excited to have the idols keep on coming in and out of Singapore nowadays. And according to the United Ne YG Family website, the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) 2011 will be held in Singapore this November 29. *Sigh* How I wish I can go in and out of Singapore like going in and out of Seven-E. And I think they have started selling the tickets whereby 15,000 tickets have been sold already.



They have artist line up:
2PM
2NE1
Big Bang
Miss A
Wonder Girls

These are the artists they mentioned so far. Probably more to come.

I read somewhere that MAMA always features artists from YG Entertainment. So, not sure of that actually.

So, anyone interested on going?? Hehehe I would if I could =P but i couldn't. Kekeke..

For more info, go to MAMA fb page here.

Till then y'alls ~

Anyong yeorobun ~

No comments:

Post a Comment