Monday, April 9, 2012

Reasons why you should be selected as the one to join the Touch Korea Tour

 There's only one reason why I should be the one selected to join the Touch Korea Tour. My PASSION towards the land of KOREA. Not only the people of Korea are nice and awesome, not only the country of Korea is beautiful and wonderful, it is because Korea has been a part of me, living inside me since the day Winter Sonata came to Malaysia back in 2002, when I was just 17 years old, and that was 10 years ago. I don't think I want to take it out off me. I love this feeling of being quarter Korean, quarter Chinese and another quarter of Malay =D

Okay, Till next post ~

Anyeong ~

4 comments:

  1. acctually ur one reason is 2PM aite??? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. "quarter Korean, quarter Chinese, quarter Malay"
    luckily not 'tiga suku' =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahhaa actually mmg tiga suku pun tapi segan aih nak letak..hehehe

      Delete