Tuesday, October 4, 2011

2PM Hands Up Asia Tour 2011 Live in Malaysia

Good news you guys!! 2PM Hands Up Concert in Malaysia tickets will start releasing this Saturday (8th Oct) at exactly 2PM!! Are you guys as excited as I am?????!!!!!! Really can't wait ~ Have been saving up $$$ for them!!! Good news to TM customers - You guys will be given 20% discount on your ticket purchase when you present your latest TM bill but you all can only purchase at KL Viva Home this 8th Oct at 2PM. Please click here for more info.

For others (like me) who are not a TM costumer, you can purchase your tickets at Ticket Charge at normal rates (online or phone booking). Or you can purchase your tickets at several Ticket Charge outlets (click here for the list of outlets). But if you wanna purchase your tickets at the outlets, it will start releasing on the 9th.

Rock Pit (free standing) - RM638
VVIP (numbered seated) - RM488
VIP (numbered seated) - RM388
Free Seating - RM188

Nothing is mentioned about their fan meeting session or anything as for until now but I really hope they do have fan meeting session with their fans before the concert =))) [dah beli tiket mahal2 mesti la nak kene ade personal touch kan?? hehehe] Star Planet peeps (organizers) please please please have fan meeting!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Can't wait for my Taec, my Khunnie, my Jason, my Jun K, my Junho and my Chansungie to come!!!!! Seriously cannot sleep waiting for them to come =O=

Ok, I wanna go scream my lungs out until my men can hear me in Korea >O<

Anyeong yeorobun 안영 여로분 ~

**Word of the day :: Maeumdaero 마음대로 = as you wish/as you like

No comments:

Post a Comment