Monday, August 29, 2011

The Street Cafe :: Halal Korean Street Dishes

I have been wanting to taste Korean food for such a long time since every time  I watch K-Dramas, they always eat tasty food such as Bibimbap, Kimbap, Ramyeon, Jajangmyeon, Grill Meat, Kimchi ddeokbokki and many more. It is hard to find a Halal Korean Restaurant here in KL. Until my friend mentioned to me there's a cafe selling Korean street food that is Halal. The cafe is called The Street Cafe. One is located in Sunway Pyramid at Asian Avenue and another one is located at SS15 in Subang Jaya (opposite Metropolitan or Sunway College, not sure). Since I live in Subang Jaya, so these are the only The Street Cafe I know existed. Outside Subang Jaya am not sure. 

 The Street Cafe @ Sunway Pyramid (courtesy of The Street Cafe)
So, continue my Korean food journey, me and my friend (also crazy about Korea, but not as crazy as me =P) decided to try The Street Cafe in Sunway Pyramid. The place is not that big since it is situated wayyy wayyy back in the Asian Avenue section. The time we made it to the cafe, there were a lot of people already. And mostly they were eating Ramyeon (Korean maggi mee).

 Vegetable Ramyeon and Kimbap (Korean sushi) ~ Seriously nice and different taste from our Maggi Mee

 Ddeokbokki (Spicy Rice Cake) ~ Seriously spicy because I can't eat too spicy food =P

  Korean lunch box - bbq chicken + kimchi soup ~ Uniquely in lunch boxes and the chicken bbq is tasty with the Kimchi soup

  Raboki = Ramen+Dobokki and BBQ chicken stick ~ This one is spicy and a lot!!

 Bibimbap (Korean Mixed Rice) ~ Started to want to eat this after watched Full House (I think =P)..it taste sweet

 On Fire Ramyeon ~ it's really makes you on fire..spicy for me!!

All time favourite Korean drink ~ Milkis Milk Soda ~ A taste of milk and soda..Recommended!!

Now this is my No.1 spot to eat Korean Food as well as Seoul Garden. I will review Seoul Garden when I have the photos. Currently, every time I eat there, can't seem to remember to snap pictures. Too focus on eating. Hehehhee..

Till next time ~

Anyong yeorobun ~

3 comments: